Africa's Land and Food Fellowship
July 7, 2015
The Royal Agricultural University and the African Fellowship Trust welcome applications for the Africa’s Land and Food Fellowships, a bespoke Leadership programme for Africans from Sub-Saharan Africa who:
• Have experience in agriculture, agri-business, food or natural resource management
• An interest in land reform
• A desire to make a strategic and sustainable contribution to Africa's development
The process of recruitment is described on the following web page: http://www.rau.ac.uk/africa/guidance-on-completing-african-fellowship-and-chevening-scholarship-applications which describes a three stage process.
1. July – August – Applicants are invited to complete an expression of interest in applying for a Fellowship
2. September – from the EOI’s submitted, a long list of potential Fellows will be drawn up and those selected will be required to submit a full application by the end of October
3. November – a short-list of Fellows will be offered places subject to funding (including our partnership with the UK Government’s Chevening scholarships). Others from the long and short lists will be advised of any alternative funding sources we have identified and invited to apply for the Masters courses in question through the normal application process.
Finally, should you wish to find out more about this African Leadership programme, then please visit the following web sites:
1. The Royal Agricultural University www.rau.ac.uk/africa - for programme information and downloading of EOI
2. The African Fellowship Trust http://www.africanfellowshiptrust.org/african-fellowship-trust - for information on the Trust and programme