Call For Abstracts: International Conference on Education for Research for Development in Africa
August 23, 2016
ICERDA 2016 is the 2nd annual International Conference on Education for Research for Development in Africa. ICERDA 2016 provides a unique space for new and established education researchers to meet and disseminate research that addresses and develops critical discourses on education for development in Africa.
2016 THEME: Towards a vision of education for sustainable development in Africa.
Instructions for Abstract Submissions
DEADLINE: MONDAY AUGUST 29TH 2016
All contributors and papers should include reflections on some aspect of Education SDG 4.1 or 4.7 and offer insights into how commitments to sustainable development can be translated into new approaches to education and development in Africa. The UN Sustainable Development Goals can be found here: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/
For more information on the overall theme and sub-themes of ICERDA 2016 please visit our Theme page.
Selected papers will be published in a new ICERDA journal: “Perspectives on Education for Development in Africa”, (PEDA) with an international editorial board.
- Abstracts should be no more than 250 words.
- A maximum of 2 abstracts will be accepted per registered author.
- An acceptance/rejection decision on you abstract will be communicated within 5 working days.
- Where a paper has multiple authors, please list the main author to be used as a key contact for correspondence in the run up to the conference. If your abstract is successful you will be invited to share the complete list of authors to be published in the ICERDA 2016 Proceedings Book.
- After an abstract has been accepted, full papers are to be submitted by the 15th September 2016. Full papers will also be considered for publication in PEDA in January 2017.
For any queries, please visit our contact page.